Julien's Faster than Light Blog

Jump to top
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
 
woohoo!
i just had to share this with you guys. this is exciting.


Julien,

Great job with the blog.
Just wanted to let you know that I am going to use the WALCONPOW numbers this year in my fantasy league. I know that the numbers do not show a player's overall value. The WALCONPOW system has opened my eyes on what is really happening on the field. The various runs created formulas just don't get it.
I am playing in a Scoresheet league that I have been involved in for about 8 years. This league is more like real baseball. I will try to keep you posted on my results.

Any idea where I can get Minor League data in text format, for easy import into Excel?

Rob


i use baseball america for minor league stats. does anyone have any other ideas? the baseball cube has stats, but i don't think they update them till the end of the year.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger