Julien's Faster than Light Blog

Jump to top
Monday, December 22, 2003
 
something
my family was asking (grilling) me why are you so mean? and i said fuck you. ha ha no i said i want to make a public record of my thought. but there's something else. i'm trying to write what i would want to read. because right now there's nothing. there is good insight, if you're willing to look for it, but most days, i sit at the keyboard, hoping my fingers will find something, and there's nothing. nothing to read.

i know that link is empty. i was gonna put something in it, but i couldn't find anything. kind of underscores my point.

ok if you're starved here are some links. people get philosophical in the offseason. also i enjoyed seeing the words mechanical precision used so familiarly.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger